Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Being more active: getting your head back in that game

So I've been noticing for sometime that everyone my age (21-25) is getting married like they're about to die soon. And some are popping out rugrats even faster!! I don't get it. I'm just mystified. I'm not even close to achieving any of that any time soon. I'm just all about the fun. But I do have some goals I'd like to achieve within the next ten years in the following order:

1. GET EXPERIENCE IN MY FIELD!! - I NEED THIS BADLY. ARCHITECTURE. SPEC WRITING. CAD MONKEY. JUST ANYTHING. PLEASE HIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. GRADUATE FROM LTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I NEED TO LEAVE THIS GODFORSAKEN PLACE AT SOME POINT IN MY LIFE AND IT HAPPENS IN MAY 2012. :) :)
3. Go to Grad School. - I would like to get a master's degree in Urban Planning preferable from Wayne State. I feel like a university in an urban setting would be just the ticked.
4. Become a certified urban planner. - If I go to grad school, I have to work in the field for 2 years and then can take the exam to become certified.
5. PLAN MY OWN CITY!! - Planning for Vibha Heights is starting to get off the ground. I've decided to assume to post of mayor. I will hire a gay posse to watch over my interns who I will yell at constantly as they figure out public policy for the city. All the houses will be shaped like beer bottles which will be recyclable for sustainable purposes.

So those are my goals. They seem much more achievable then say wanting to marry Ryan Reynolds and having his cocoa brown babies one day so hopefully you'll take up membership in Vibha Heights one day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment